Monday, April 2, 2012

Challenge Group

So the big day is finally here.  My 30 day fitness challenge begins.  I have been looking forward to this for a month now.  Why am I so excited about exercising you ask?  Because it's what has gotten me to this point.  Since September, I have lost 27 pounds and several inches.  However, that's not why I'm so excited.

I'm excited because I have encouraged eight other people to take this challenge with me.  Eight people who have goals they want to meet such as get healthy, lose weight, or eat better.  I'm excited to be doing this challenge with them and be their coach.  I know it's not easy to make a change like this so I am excited that we are taking this adventure together.  I cannot wait to see how everyone does at the end of the 30 days. 

I am also excited that so many people have looked to me for guidance in this.  8 months ago I would have called them crazy.  Exercise was not something I considered but now I love it and I have people coming to me for advice.  It's a bit of a challenge as I feel I'm still not the best person but I love helping my friends.  I want nothing more but to see them succeed in their fitness goals.  I just want to be the best coach I can be.

I may sound crazy, but this fitness thing is awesome and I know that my challenge group will be awesome.  It won't be easy, but then again, it wouldn't be a challenge if it were easy.  I'm excited for my group and for myself.  I wish us the best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment